My Scales Are Wrong!

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday 12 December 2011

Power 90 W7D1 Day 43 Sculpt 1-2

Well here I am...I did it!

And. It. Hurt.

I'm just saying. Actually, to be honest, it didn't hurt anywhere near as much as those first workouts did but I think that's because my level of fitness has actually increased so a two week break is nothing compared to years of not working out! I feel great, as much as I might moan and groan while working out, the feeling of accomplishment that you get afterwards is so worthwhile. I think part of the reason I dropped off (aside from the injury/sickness) is that my weight loss had started to plateau so I'm going to ensure that this week my eating is 100% clean and hopefully that will kick start my weight loss again before the Christmas period.

Ugh, I still need to do my Christmas shopping. If I hadn't been so sick last week, I could've done it while I was off work but I wasn't brave enough to venture out to a place where the nearest toilet was more than ten metres away! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment