My Scales Are Wrong!

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday 30 April 2012

Power 90 W1D1 Day 1 Sculpt 1-2

Weight: 88.3kgs

Ow, ow, ow. And more ow. Considering I only used 2kg weights today, you wouldn't think I would hurt this much! I'm in so much pain you wouldn't believe it! My thighs are killing me, all those squats and lunges are painful. I did all the push-ups on my knees. I cannot believe how out of shape I am. Our goals are a lot less lofty these days, my husband and I have agreed that we're not aiming for 90 days this time, we're aiming for a measly 30 days. After that we can aim for 60 days. The big thing is that if I get pregnant I need to continue exercising, even if I modify the exercises and only use light weights.
Another painful thing? Look at that reset ticker up there! 88.3kgs? Ugh. I am disgusted with myself. Nonetheless, moving onwards and upwards. It's a new day and hopefully at Saturday's weigh-in I'll weigh less than 88kgs...see? My goals are SO not as lofty as they once were! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment