My Scales Are Wrong!

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Wednesday 13 June 2012

Greetings from Crazytown!

So if you're looking for proof that TTC is making me crazy, we officially have it. Some girls on the forums were talking about some "fertility readings" they were having done. I have never once in my life thought to consult a psychic for anything. I've always felt that whatever is going to happen will happen and I'd rather not know when things are going to occur and quite frankly, I didn't hold with such nonsense. My desire to get pregnant again apparently outweighs my sanity because when I heard about it, I promptly sent off requests for readings from "JennyRenny" and "Cheri22". Today I got the following response from Jenny Renny:

"Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the end of June/beginning of July from a cycle that began in June.  The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birth date is referenced the month of March 2013 - specific reference to the 9th and 7th."

Now, before she gives the prediction, she asks for some information. That being my DOB, DH's DOB, when my current cycle started, how long my cycles usually are and any previous pregnancies. My first reaction to this "reading" was to haul out my Inner Skeptic to say that I could easily have plugged these dates into an EDD calculator myself and come up with these results, another part of me was whooping with joy and hoping that she's right. I feel better since a friend told me that the one she got done by Jenny Renny said July so obviously she doesn't just tell everyone it's going to happen straight away.

It remains to be seen as to whether this prediction will hold true but needless to say, I hope it does. It'll be interesting to see if Cheri's prediction matches Jenny's and also if hers is correct as well.

As for my sanity, I guess it goes without saying that it left the building quite awhile ago. Maybe one day it will return but until then life is sweet in Crazytown! Wish you were here!

No comments:

Post a Comment