My Scales Are Wrong!

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Wednesday 2 May 2012

Power 90 W1D3 Day 3 Sculpt 1-2

Well...we are halfway through week one's workouts! Woohoo! It's funny, my diet has been a lot better since Monday, I've always found that when you're working out it's easier to eat healthy because you don't want to undo your good work. I've decided to allow myself one cheat meal on Saturday...ONE. It'll stop me from going insane and also help to keep my metabolism burning.

As for today's workout, my thighs are still on fire from Monday so all the squats and lunges were hell. I still had to do all the push-ups on my knees and I'm still on the 2kg weights to ease myself into it but I'll definitely be switching to 3kg from next week. I can't believe I was doing all the push-ups on my toes, all the chair dips with my feet out and using 5kg and 4kg weights. Oh well, I'll get there! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment