My Scales Are Wrong!

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Friday 4 May 2012

Power 90 W1D5 Day 5 Sculpt 1-2

May the Fourth be with you!

Okay, I did NOT want to work out this morning. I was tired and grumpy so I laid down on the couch while I was waiting for my husband to put P90 on. I said to him "I'll just lay here and watch you do it!", of course I was just joking so I got up and did my workout.
The workout wasn't too bad, though I'm not looking forward to switching up to the 3kg weights next week. I'm getting used to the persistent ache that comes with exercising every day again. I make grunts and groans any time I have to move, it's incredibly attractive!
I'm not sure how much of this workout I'll be able to do once I get pregnant, I guess push-ups will be fine till my belly gets in the way but I'm not overly sure about the sit-ups or Power Yoga in the cardio workout. Anyway, I guess that's something I'll have to worry about in the future and just work around it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment