My Scales Are Wrong!

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Wednesday 9 May 2012

Uh, whoops?

Oh dear…well this is embarrassing. We couldn’t even keep up exercising for a full week, let alone a month! The only good thing is that I haven’t faltered with my diet at all. I’m still eating healthily just not exercising at the moment. I don’t have any excuse, we just have been waking up late and by the time we get home from work we’re both shattered and don’t feel like exercising. It’s a shame because when I do exercise, I feel so much better. I’m feeling very upset with myself and with my husband.

In other news, we heard from the car dealership yesterday and my old car is finally fixed and is going to cost much less than expected with Holden covering the majority of the repairs. At the same time we heard from another dealership that can sell it on consignment. It'll cost $300 to sell it and we’ll get a lot, lot more for it than we would’ve if we’d traded it in. All in all, I was pretty happy about that.

*** WARNING ***

From this point on in this blog, I’m going to double it as a TTC/pregnancy journal. It goes without saying that anything written here shouldn’t be posted on my FB if you’re friends with me there and also, if you’re uncomfortable with terms like EWCM this might not be the blog for you to be reading lol. Also, I reserve the right to write a whole bunch of posts and save them to post after I safely reach 12 weeks in my next pregnancy! ;)

*** END WARNING ***

On the emotional front, I’m feeling a lot better. I’ve learnt that I do not deal with the TWW very well at all. I hope and pray that I get pregnant again soon because it’s messing with my mind. I’ve got my Clear Blue Fertility Monitor (CBFM) locked and loaded (the month we got pregnant we only DTD on the two days it showed “peak fertility”) and we’re prepared with the Sperm Meets Egg Plan (SMEP) as well. I did have a giggle this morning when I did my CBFM test and it told me I had “low fertility”…I’m CD6 and still have remnants of AF hanging around so I never would’ve guessed! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment