My Scales Are Wrong!

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Thursday 3 May 2012

Power 90 W1D4 Day 4 Sweat 1-2

Today's workout was a bit of a mixed bag. We both felt better at the beginning but by the end I had *nothing* left in the tank. I was continuing on just by pure force of will to finish. It's not that I worked out that hard, I just didn't have anything left in me, zero energy!

Anyway, I still feel good that we're doing this again. Today is CD1 for those that understand the lingo. I'm devastated and briefly considered leaving Facebook again (which I still might do, maybe when I'm in the TWW). On the positive side, this means I can go hard with P90 for the 30 days we planned without worrying about doing any damage.

In other news, I've become a gum chewer! In between meals and snacks when I feel like eating something I'll pop in a piece of gum and chew that until my next meal. It's great, it's sugar free but because it tastes sweet and I'm doing something with my mouth, it tides me over and stops me from munching away on things I shouldn't. I'm also being incredibly strict about making sure I eat my snacks when I'm supposed to. I used to forget sometimes and then I'd get too hungry and eat some kind of crap. I'm also allowing myself a Pepsi Max at lunch and dinner to satisfy my sweet cravings but I can only have the one at lunch if I've drunk at least 2 litres of water by then.

All in all, I'm happy with my progress so far! :D

1 comment: