My Scales Are Wrong!

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday 3 October 2011

And we begin again...

Not too bad a day today, a much better start to the week than last week turned out to be. When I got to work, I discovered that the pasta I left there on Friday when we went out to lunch had grown fur over the weekend. So I had my "usual" Subway for lunch. My husband got home a bit late tonight and I was going through my iPhone play list so we ended up starting our bike ride later than we should have and only managed 3km because it got too dark to ride. Man it felt great to be back on the bike again, I really missed it last week! Hopefully we'll get a longer ride in tomorrow night. I made Honey Mustard chicken with steamed vegetables tonight which was yummy. Feeling a whole lot better about everything now. Hopefully I'll lose SOME weight in tomorrow's weigh-in considering the week I had!

No comments:

Post a Comment