My Scales Are Wrong!

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Wednesday 5 October 2011

Just a short one...

Well today was going relatively well until I missed my afternoon snack. By the time I got to my friend’s work to head to taekwon-do, I was peckish and ended up having tea and chocolate biscuits…again. I need to stop doing that. Then tonight we had pies for dinner, on the up side, they were the last pies in the house and I refuse to buy any more. I really need another hypnotherapy appointment. I feel like I’m dropping the ball here and yes, I’m still much, much better than I used to be but it’s actually when I’m away from work that things go haywire. It’s like the opposite of what used to happen.

Aside from that, tonight was a good class. I’m hoping to grade in November which isn’t far away. It’s scary and I really, really need to get my fitness levels up if I’m going to get through it. We’re going to start running rather than riding bikes which will help a lot, I think. We’ll see how we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment