My Scales Are Wrong!

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Sunday 2 October 2011

A royal food disaster!

Today was an outright disaster foodwise. Starting at the sausage roll for breakfast and ending at the Chicken Treat for dinner.

I. Feel. Disgusting.

I feel totally gross from what I've eaten today. It's the worst I've eaten in a long, long time. There wasn't a lot of good choices foodwise at the show and I got caught up in it all and ended up just eating crap. The good news is that we probably walked about 5km, maybe more. I wish I'd put my Nike+GPS app on so I'd know for sure lol! I fell asleep on the couch after I got home and my husband came home with Chicken Treat at about 4:30pm so I considered that dinner. I really wish he hadn't, though. I was kind of angry at him for doing that. I certainly didn't want it but once it was there I couldn't resist (plus he was in a foul mood and I didn't want to annoy him more by yelling at him for bringing me takeaway). I could only stomach about half of the 1/4 chicken and chips he got me before I had to put it aside, though. Bring on the new week with the much better food!

No comments:

Post a Comment