My Scales Are Wrong!

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Tuesday 4 October 2011

A positive outlook is just what I need

Hey, I managed to actually lose some weight this week, shocker! Considering what a bad week it was, I'm kind of okay with a half a kilo weight loss. I say "kind of okay" because I'm still not used to the weight coming off at a healthy pace. I wish I could lose it as quickly as I did before but I know that I'm doing it in a way that will ensure it stays off for good. I'm really going to make a concerted effort to ensure I'm eating my snacks now as it makes it easier to avoid temptation later, if I haven't had my snack I start to think about eating chocolate, etc. in between meals. Not good.

We did our bike ride tonight and it felt so, so good to do it again. Feeling good about this week, going to keep plugging along, getting back on track and hopefully losing a bit of weight. We're going to go get some running shoes and run on the weekend instead of riding the bikes, hopefully it'll help to get our cardiovascular strength up which is going to be needed. We're starting a more advanced taekwon-do training program this Sunday. It's my Mum's birthday and we're going to my brother and sister-in-law's place for lunch at 12pm then hopefully we can get to Belmont by 4pm for taekwon-do training. I really wish it was starting on another day because I don't want to leave Mum's birthday lunch early and if we can't leave early then we'll just have to skip it this week. It's the first class, though, so I really would like to make it. We'll have to see what happens, I guess!

No comments:

Post a Comment