My Scales Are Wrong!

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Sunday 23 October 2011

Power 90 W1D7 Day 7 Oz Power

Today is my "rest day" but I'll be doing 2.5 hours of taekwon-do later so I'm not sure how much of a rest it is. I'm going to stick with the schedule I have for now, if I start getting burnt out, I'll switch it up later to have a legitimate rest day although I am going to switch to the "normal" P90 schedule of starting with Sculpt so on TKD days I'll do resistance training in the morning and cardio at night with TKD. Yesterday wasn't a great eating day, it was my niece's first birthday party/my brother and sister-in-law's 10 year anniversary so the "bad food" was out in full force. I didn't do TOO badly though, and only had one sip of alcohol in the evening and stuck to water for the rest of the time so I don't think I did too much damage. Bring on week two!

No comments:

Post a Comment