My Scales Are Wrong!

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Thursday 27 October 2011

I must be certifiably insane...

I just completed Yoga X for shits and giggles!!! I have no idea why, well possibly because all day I'd been looking forward to going for a run this evening (that in itself is a miracle) but then when I got home my husband didn't want to go and I don't want to go on my own because we live in a not-so-great area. Anyway, I was watching P90/P90X transformation videos on YouTube and I came across one about why you shouldn't skip Yoga X when doing P90X and I suddenly felt like trying it out...ALL ONE AND A HALF HOURS OF IT!!!!!!!!!!

That in itself is enough to classify me insane but here's the real kicker, my friends...I LIKED IT!!!!!! I'll admit, it was NOT pretty at some points, my Vinyasas were horrible from about fifteen minutes in lol but I went through the motions and it is all worthwhile once you get past the first 45 minutes! Some of the balance movements are definitely difficult but the stretching at the end is pure blissssssss! I'm seriously thinking of doing this once a week, I enjoyed it so much! I think it'll be a weekend thing, though, because of the length. I never, ever, ever, thought I would like Yoga X...another up side? Power yoga will seem like a breeze from hereon in! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment