My Scales Are Wrong!

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday 17 October 2011

Power 90 W1D1 Day 1 Sweat 1-2

First workout done, I ache all over! I know that Power 90 is meant to be a 90 day program but I actually have a 180 day plan for it. I'm going to spend 60 days on the 1-2 levels, another 60 days on the 3-4 levels and another 60 days on the 5-6 levels in the Power 90 Masters series. After that, I'm really hoping I'll be fit enough to do P90X!

I decided on this during this morning's workout. In the Sweat 1-2 video, you two do rounds of 30 seconds of each exercise, currently I can do the first round properly but I have to modify for the second round! So I'm going to do that for two weeks, then I'll do 10 seconds of the second round properly for two weeks, then 20 seconds for two weeks and finally I should be able to do all of it with no modifications by weeks seven and eight! The I'll move up to the 3-4 videos which add another round and use the same process to get up to doing the whole thing with no modifications.

As for Sculpt, I'm not looking forward to it but I'm going to probably judge it based on my push-ups. I just KNOW I'm going to have to start out doing them from my knees. My arm strength is next to none so that's something I definitely need to work on.

No comments:

Post a Comment