My Scales Are Wrong!

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Saturday 1 October 2011

Green thumbs + shovel blisters = Pretty garden

What a day! I slept in this morning (due to the fact that I ended up staying up till 4am last night chatting on Skype!) and had to head straight to the shops for grocery shopping. Unfortunately, this meant that I'd skipped breakfast, so when we were leaving, we got Subway. I had my usual and then when we got home, we relaxed for a bit before doing some gardening.

Our front yard was/is a disaster. When the grass was put in, the stupid sprinkler system we had didn't cover it all so there were big patches of dead grass. We also grassed the part on the verge that's outside our fence which was plain stupid. It's all weedy and disgusting. The plan now is that we'll tear it all up and put new grass in the front yard and probably concrete or gravel out on the verge. We didn't do any exercise but oh my goodness, digging the trench for the reticulation pipe was tiring! I also dug up all the overgrown weeds in our front yard. In the midst of all that, I kind of forgot to eat again till dinner. I'm staying at my brother and sister-in-law's place tonight ready to get up early and go to the show tomorrow. It should be fun! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment