My Scales Are Wrong!

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Thursday 27 October 2011

Power 90 W2D4 Day 11 Sweat 1-2

It was an unremarkable workout today, not great but also not bad. I have to admit, I weigh myself everyday even though I know I shouldn't. This week I've been reminding myself that the scales are bogus, just because they're not going down at all doesn't mean I'm not losing fat! I'm tracking my calories and I'm doing a LOT of exercise. So if anyone else weighs more often than they should, just remember, numbers on a scale mean nothing. I feel great physically, already I'm fitter! At taekwon-do, one of the warm-ups we do is shuttle runs and last night even though I finished last (as usual), I was on the same lap as the person who finished second last! Normally I'm a full lap or even two behind...progress!

Side note: I SAW THE QUEEN YESTERDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! On the way to taekwon-do, she drove past us in a green-light motorcade. She's in pink in the black car in the picture below, it's not a great picture, it comes from the video my friend and I took lol!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment