My Scales Are Wrong!

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Friday 21 October 2011

Power 90 W1D5 Day 5 Sweat 1-2

Day 5 down, Sweat 1-2...ow, ow, ow! I feel wrecked but good, too! I did a 4km run/walk last night. My pace was 9 minutes 16 seconds per kilometre so definitely not a very fast run but it felt good to use my muscles. Last day of the week tomorrow, woo! I'm switching my day off to Saturdays so I can have a legitimate day off. It was going to be Sundays but I do 2.5 hours of taekwon-do on a Sunday and I'm concerned about overtraining so I'm going to push through with no "rest" day this week so that I can make next Saturday my first rest day. If I'd started with Sculpt, not Sweat, I could've just doubled up but I don't feel comfortable doing Sculpt two days in a row.

No comments:

Post a Comment