My Scales Are Wrong!

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday 17 October 2011

Power 90 - Take 253

Long time, no see! I've kind of dropped the blog ball over the last two weeks but I'm back with a vengeance! I had a slight backslide and gained about 700grams last week but I'm back on track this week. In the past, when it's come to weight loss, I've had my "go to" program and that is Power 90. When I was about 18, I weighed in the 80kg range and was squishing into a size 14. How, I don't know, I've been a 16 since about 80kgs in recent years so it couldn't have been pretty but at the time I was determined not to be a size 16! So one night I was up late and I saw an informercial for Power 90. It was a program based on exercising in your home, doing one day of resistance training and one day of cardio alternating six days a week with the seventh day as a rest day for 90 days.

I never finished the 90 days! I did, however, modify my diet and stick to the program for about 60 days and managed to lose 15kgs! I then joined a gym and got down to around 62kgs (maybe lower but I remember weighing myself one day and I was 62kgs). I wasn't as addicted to the scale back then as I am now! Anyway, since then I have gone on and off Power 90 time and time again. I always have success with it but I never stick to it. I'm committing right now to start it today and finish it this time.

Day 1 - 17th October 2011
Day 30 - 15th November 2011
Day 60 - 15th December 2011
Day 90 - 14th January 2011

On these dates I will have updates of pics and measurements, I'm going to be brave and post my before photos today...without a day thirty pic to compare them to. This is hard. I'll also post my measurements. I have to remember, this is a starting point and I will not be back here again!

Weight: 84kgs
Waist: 109cms (measured over the fattest part of my pot belly as this is what I want to reduce!)
Hips: 110cms
Chest: 116cms
Right arm: 35cms
Left arm: 36cms
Right thigh: 65cms
Left thigh: 65cms

(You can click the thumbnails for bigger versions)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment