My Scales Are Wrong!

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday 24 October 2011

Power 90 W2D1 Day 8 Sculpt 1-2

Well, well, well, that was a fun "rest day" lol! I've decided that I'd be better off calling one of my Sweat 1-2 sessions a "rest day" than that! Our academy director, who is a 6th degree black belt, led the session and it was HARDCORE. It felt fantastic though and I need the extra training for my taekwon-do. I'm already starting to prepare my thesis for black belt, it's going to be based on "The effect of weight loss on taekwon-do". I'm going to compare my husband (who is overweight like me) and one of the guys in class who is extremely fit, they're both green belts and I'm also going to compare myself to my instructor who is extremely fit, she's actually underweight and needs to gain weight so I think it'll be very interesting to see how it all pans out. I'm actually using the Beachbody fitness test (minus the bicep curls which don't really apply to taekwon-do ROFL!) as part of my thesis.

Anyway, enough about TKD! I did my Sculpt 1-2 this morning, I used the same weights as last week but boy was it a struggle, I really had to push to get through. It was a great start to week two, though, I can already feel changes happening in my body.

No comments:

Post a Comment