My Scales Are Wrong!

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Saturday 5 November 2011

Power 90 W3D6 Day 20 Sweat 1-2

Well, big news, I got my Bodybugg going for my workout today! I burned 272 calories during Sweat which was lower than my estimate of 300 calories but what is very, very interesting to note is that I wore it all the day before and my resting calorie burn rate seems to be 1.3 calories per minute. It's been about six hours since we did today's workout and it's only come back down to a 1.8 calorie per minute burn. At the peak of Sweat it got up to a 7 calorie per minute burn. I'll let you know how I go with Sculpt on Monday. I'm planning to do Yoga X tomorrow, so I'll be interested to see how much that burns plus I'm hoping I'll get to wear it during tomorrow's 2.5 hour taekwon-do session if I can because I'm extremely curious how much THAT burns! :D

Still writing madly for NaNoWriMo, trying not to let my novel move too much from chick lit into Mills & Boon territory! I'll put a widget up soon with my word count for anyone who's interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment