My Scales Are Wrong!

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Tuesday 1 November 2011

Power 90 W3D2 Day 16 Sweat 1-2

Day 16 is in the can, yippee! Not a great workout but not a bad one, either. Power Yoga was a hot mess but it was also the first week where I begin doing some of the second set "properly". I actually felt strong and like I could've done more but I'm taking it slow to work up to it. I did as much as it took to leave 20 seconds left in the second set of each move, the most was about 14 seconds and the least 9 seconds. In week 5, I'll add more to leave only 10 seconds in each set and in week 6 I start doing the whole thing, no modifications.

I'm looking forward to being able to do more, already I felt better today. There's definitely a good "burn" in the calves when you go straight from the previous set into the second set. On a side note, 6kgs down from where I started 7 weeks ago. Changes are happening, my friends! I'm secretly hoping I'll hit the 70s next week but that's a big ask in one week so realistically it'll probably happen the week after. I can't wait to be out of the 80s, ugh, if I stayed here much longer I'd have to start teasing my hair! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment