My Scales Are Wrong!

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Wednesday 16 November 2011

Power 90 W5D3 Day 31 Sculpt 1-2

My first day towards day 60 is completed! Today's workout wasn't so bad that I wished harm upon myself during it, so I must be getting stronger! At the same time, it hurt like hell. It's odd, I hurt SO MUCH but I also felt strong enough to keep going which was nice. I also managed 1.5 of the close push-ups on my toes, an improvement on half a push-up (I got down on my toes but couldn't push back up lol) last time. I think I can work on it and get it to all 7 on my toes in the next three weeks so I can go into the 3-4 workouts strong. :D

Something I noticed when I was looking at my day 30 photos is that my posture has changed dramatically. My hips have rotated under me so everything's more in aligment and I'm not hunched forward as much as I was. Bring on day 60!

No comments:

Post a Comment