My Scales Are Wrong!

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday 14 November 2011

Power 90 W5D1 Day 29 Sculpt 1-2

Week five, baby!!! Today's workout was hell, it was horrible. I was sweating like anything and you're going to start thinking I'm crazy because this time during the second set I had this thought "if Damien hits me in the head during the back flys, I could get out of the rest of this workout!". I mean, I didn't WANT to get hit in the head with 4kg weights but I desperately wanted to stop the workout it was that bad lol. Needless to say he didn't hit me in the head and I didn't stop, I pushed on through and it was pretty much an awesome workout but it hurt and it took all my strength and willpower to keep going!

I'm going to be doing my measurements and photos tomorrow. I know that a lot of people wait until day 31 but I've decided I'm just going to do it on the day. If I lose a day this time, I'll gain it next time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment