My Scales Are Wrong!

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Thursday 10 November 2011

Power 90 W4D4 Day 25 Sweat 1-2

My how time flies! 25 days in already, wowsers! Only 5 days and 4 workouts till my day 30 photos. I had a not so great day yesterday after I posted. For the first time, I caved and had a box of Maltesers. From about a third of the way in, I felt horribly sick but I forced myself to eat the rest. I know, I know, that sounds crazy but you know how parents will force their kid to smoke a whole packet of cigarettes to turn them off it? Well I wanted to feel wretched so the next time I even THINK about having Maltesers, I can remember how horrible I felt yesterday. Suffice it to say, it wasn't an enjoyable experience, oddly enough, I used to be able to eat a box of Maltesers in the morning and another one in the afternoon! It didn't do too much damage on the scale, I've "gained" 0.4kgs since my weigh-in day of Tuesday.

Aaaaaanyhoo, moving onwards and upwards. Today's workout was pretty good, I burnt 302 calories and got my calorie burn up to a high of 8.1 calories per minute. I'm fairly happy with that! From next week, I'll be doing 20 seconds of the second set...I hurt already lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment