My Scales Are Wrong!

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Sunday 13 November 2011

Power 90 W4D7 Day 28 Oz Power

So I did taekwon-do today and burnt about 500 calories so I was pleased with myself. My black belt thesis is going to be on the effects of weight loss on taekwon-do so as part of that, we did the Power 90 fitness test during our session. I managed, count them folks, ONE HUNDRED IN & OUTS...OHHHHHH YEEEEAH!!! My first goal was 65, dunno why it was a totally arbitrary number, then when I got near that I thought "75, I can do 75." then when I got to 75 I was like "hey, only 25 more and I'm at 100!". Down side? I have to beat that next time! ;)

My abs are soooooo sore lol! Good news is, we are back on the wagon. Our eating today has been exemplary and went to taekwon-do as planned. I see yesterday as a blip on the radar but not a major stumble. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment