My Scales Are Wrong!

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Tuesday 8 November 2011

Power 90 W4D2 Day 23 Sweat 1-2

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm actually kind of looking forward to taking the day 30 pictures...I'm seriously hoping they'll show a difference of some kind because even though I spend all day hitching my pants up, I haven't gone down a size yet...stupid elasticated waist bands, they shrink as well as stretch! :P

Today's workout was a good one, burned 305 calories this time with a max calorie burn of 8.4 calories per minute. I was completely knackered by the end of it, though. In other news, as you all know, I'm a daily weigher and I weigh myself on the Wii Fit which shows your BMI first. All week, I've been waiting to get my BMI under 31 and today when 30.98 popped up, I had a "WTF?!?" moment thinking it had gone UP again before realising it had gone down lmao! That .98 threw me off. Anyway, yes, that's my small excitement for today, my BMI is officially under 31! Now I'm working towards under 30 which will make me "overweight" rather than "obese", w00t w00t! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment