My Scales Are Wrong!

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Wednesday 9 November 2011

Power 90 W4D3 Day 24 Sculpt 1-2

This morning I did NOT want to work out. Thank goodness for my husband because I was seriously formulating my post in my head saying how I'd just skipped this one workout because I was so tired and didn't I deserve a day off since I don't have rest days! Luckily my husband got up and got his workout clothes on, so I joined him and we'd already started the workout when I told him I hadn't wanted to do it and he said "I didn't really want to do it, either." but by then we'd started and we might as well keep going lol! I upped my weights on the "heavy" exercises from 8.8lbs to 11lbs and experienced a fresh kind of hell during the workout! Oddly enough, I burnt 30 less calories than the other day, go figure. Less than a week to day 30!

No comments:

Post a Comment