My Scales Are Wrong!

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Wednesday 30 November 2011

Power 90 W7D3 Day 45 Sculpt 1-2

I really struggled during today's workout. It hurt, all over and I felt sick. I will say that I am feeling more comfortable in the workout and I'm doing it all with no modifications now so I know that I'm ready for the switch up to 3-4 but I'm also terrified about it!

I have noticed that the scales aren't dropping anywhere near as fast as they used to...I've only lost 1kg since day 30! It could be because I had a bad few days last week with my husband's birthday and travelling down South but I think it's just that middle 30 days where little happens. I'm hanging on for the last 30 days where the magic happens! ;)

Finally...totally off topic but I hit 50,000 words and won NaNoWriMo last night! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment