My Scales Are Wrong!

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Saturday 12 November 2011

Power 90 W4D6 Day 27 Unintentional Rest Day

I have a confession to make...I missed today's Sweat 1-2 workout...eep! I don't know what happened but we just kept putting it off and eventually it didn't happen. I don't feel too bad about it because I haven't had a rest day at all up until this point but I don't want to make it a habit. We MUST going to taekwon-do tomorrow and get back on the wagon.

Here's the kicker, though...we also had McDonald's for lunch. Not their healthy menu but a quarter pounder with cheese meal and a caramel sundae. You may kill me now! We're not going to make a habit of that, either. We both felt like crap afterwards and it turns out that our bodies just can't handle that crap anymore as proven by the fact that we both took a FIVE HOUR NAP afterwards in order to digest it! I don't know how much damage it will have done, I had a massive stomach ache and it seemed to go right through me. Poor, little body, you do so much for me and look at what I do to you! :(

I wish I didn't have to come here and tell you guys this but I had to be honest!

No comments:

Post a Comment