My Scales Are Wrong!

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Saturday 19 November 2011

Power 90 W5D6 Day 34 Sweat 1-2

Great stuff, not a lot to say. I've only got one more week now until I have to do the entire workout with no modifications...I live in fear lol! I think from there, the move up to Swear 3-4 will actually be a bit of a relief because I'll have that one set break with full modifications between the exercise changes. Only three weeks till day sixty!

On a more personal note, today was an awesome girl date day with my best friend! I did my workout and then drove to her house. We then went and got our hair done, from there we had dinner (Nando's!) which we took to her Mum's place and chatted with her Mum for about half an hour, then drove to the cinema and watched Breaking Dawn. She'd only just gotten back from a taekwon-do tournament in Hong Kong and I hadn't seen her all week which sucked so we had lots of catching up to do! After that we went back to her place and chatted some more, then Skyped a friend in Scotland for a chat. Best. Day. Ever. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment