My Scales Are Wrong!

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Saturday 26 November 2011

Power 90 W6D6 Day 41 Sweat 1-2

Again today I felt that I wasn't being pushed by this workout anymore. This was my last workout with any kind of rest/modifications though, so I'll be interested to see how I go next week when I start doing the whole routine with no modifications at all. I'm excited and also terrified...mostly about that first set after the Power Yoga, my arms KILL after doing all those up dogs, by the end of PY my arms are shaaaaaking and then we go straight into knees up and having my arms in the air the whole time is going to hurt. I can't wait. :D

We're going down to Mandurah for the weekend to spend time with my husband's father and step-mother. It should be nice, we'll do a bit of swimming so some incidental exercise there! We're also hoping to go on this aquatic park thingy, it's hard to explain (I'll see if I can get a photo and post it when I get back) but it's these blow-up floaty things and you have to pull yourself up out of the water using your arms strength. I tried two years ago and had zero luck so I can't wait to try again and see if I'm getting any stronger with Power 90! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment