My Scales Are Wrong!

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Wednesday 23 November 2011

Power 90 W6D3 Day 38 Sculpt 1-2

I did NOT want to work out this morning. We went and saw John Farnham, an awesome singer/comedian (seriously, the show was unexpectedly hilarious!) last night, so we didn't get to bed till almost midnight. As a result, I was tired as all get out this morning and I could've easily skipped today's workout. I was thinking about options for pushing the workout back a day or something but my husband got up and I was thinking "put on your workout clothes, put on your workout clothes" because I knew that if he did that, I would workout. Sure enough he did. Then I dithered a bit getting changed and came out, he had the P90 queued and ready to go but I tell you what, he had to "push play" today both figuratively and literally. I couldn't do it. It actually turned into an awesome workout, he upped his weights and I was inspired by his commitment to work harder myself. I even managed 4 close push-ups on my toes...3 more to add in!

No comments:

Post a Comment