My Scales Are Wrong!

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday 21 November 2011

Power 90 W6D1 Day 36 Sculpt 1-2

Great workout this morning but wow, did I feel nauseous! I actually was dry retching during the two-arm kickbacks, I am not even kidding. By the end of the last set, I was feeling wretched and it took me about ten minutes after the workout to stop feeling sick. I feel like I had a great workout though and I got 3.5 of the close push-ups on my toes, working up to doing all 7 slowly but surely by adding 1 push-up each workout!

I also weighed 79.4kgs this morning so yesterday's weigh-in wasn't a total fluke, it also means that I've lost exactly 8kgs since I had my first hypnotherapy session in September. I'm so pleased! I can't wait to get back to my wedding weight of 76kgs and then down to 73.7kgs which is the lowest I got down to in March the month before the wedding which was also the lowest I'd weighed in years. I am so incredibly happy and at such a great point in my life, I've got all these goals that I'm working towards and it's awesome. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment