My Scales Are Wrong!

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Friday 25 November 2011

Power 90 W6D5 Day 40 Sculpt 1-2

Good workout, big news...I DID ALL OF THE 7-7-7S ON MY TOES!!!!!!!!!!!! They probably didn't look very pretty, especially the close push-ups, but I'm working on them. I'm ready for the move to 3-4 in two weeks' time but I'm glad that I stuck to my plan and held off so I have had the time to really master these workouts which is something I don't think I would've been able to do if I'd moved up when I was "supposed to" lol! I think this whole thing is mental as well as physical and having a distinct plan for time frames of moving up workouts rather than throwing myself into the deep end with them has helped me.

Then again, I'm the kind of person that when I had personal trainers, I got the best results from the ones that said "do X amount of reps". If they said "no, I won't tell you how many, just keep going till I say stop", I got tired a lot quicker because I have to have an absolute goal. If they said "do 15 reps", I would aim for that goal and punish myself to get there even if I was hurting by rep 10 because I knew that when I got rep 15 I could stop whereas if they said "just go till I say stop", I would be tired as anything by about rep 6...totally psychosomatic, because I had no goal my brain said "you can't do this" and my body got tired.

Not quite sure where this post was going, it went off on a tangent there lmao! We were supposed to go to a restaurant tonight but we were a bit late for our reservation by the time we got home from taekwon-do and when I called to move it back to 8:30pm they said the kitchen was closing at 8pm, how rude! So we ended up ordering pizza and both felt disgusting afterwards. Oh well, it was a special day and we don't eat like crap often.

Also...Lego Harry Potter is awesome. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment