My Scales Are Wrong!

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday 28 November 2011

Power 90 W7D1 Day 43 Sculpt 1-2

Week seven, can you believe it! I wanted to either skip this workout or put it off till tonight because I hurt so much but my husband insisted. Thank goodness for him! I can tell that if it wasn't for his influence, I would've stopped by now. I'm so glad he's doing this with me. This is the part of Power 90 where I normally drop off so I'm really pleased to still be going. Even though I still don't WANT to work out and Damien's the one getting me to push play, I always enjoy it and I'm always glad I did it. :)

Not long to go till day 60 and then day 90 after that. I can't wait to see my 60 day pics but I'm most excited about the 90 day pics because I've always been told that the last 30 days is where the magic really happens...I've just never managed to get there! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment