My Scales Are Wrong!

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Sunday 20 November 2011

Power 90 W5D7 Day 35 Rest Day

Today's taekwon-do session was cancelled so we ended up having a second rest day this week! Not much else to say really. My BeachBody Shakeology arrived on Friday so I've been having that this weekend. I've actually been mixing it with a bit less water a more ice and eating it as chocolate ice cream...it feels so naughty having it for breakfast! I think during the week I'll have to have it as a drink for time constraints, though.

Really big news today, I FINALLY CRACKED THE 70S!!!!!!!!!!!! I've been dancing around it for a couple of weeks and I think I was bloated because it's that time of the month but this morning I weighed 79.5kgs, woohoo! I've been getting kind of down about still being in the 80s so I'm super happy. I actually weighed myself three times to make sure it wasn't a fluke! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment