My Scales Are Wrong!

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Thursday 22 September 2011

Arriba arriba!!!

Tonight we went to That Little Mexican Place for dinner to celebrate my father-in-law's birthday. The food was fantastic but I felt like a little piggy, although I didn't eat as much I would've eaten in the past. It reminded me of how I used to be, though and why I don't want to be like that again. I really need to just continue doing what I'm doing and the weight will come off naturally.

Not much else to say, it was definitely a good night out with the family and I enjoyed myself. Oh yeah, the first drink I had in two weeks that wasn't water? A margarita! I stopped at one because it's not good for weight loss to drink alcohol and also, I'm a lightweight and would've gotten trashed easily on two, the glasses were massive. Not a good look! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment