My Scales Are Wrong!

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Friday 30 September 2011

Who would've thought Japanese food tasted good!

Why, oh why, am I having such a bad week? Okay, today wasn't so bad. I took my lunch to work but forgot it's one of the girls in the team's birthday today so we went out for lunch to a Japanese restaurant. I braved Teriyaki Beef and it wasn't too bad, very sweet. They had some weird, red sauce on the rice/veggies but aside from that it was good and I don't think it was too unhealthy. Again, I missed my morning snack so by the time I got to my friend's work to head to taekwon-do, I was super hungry. I ended up having a cup of tea and no less than four chocolate biscuits. Then for dinner I had the final container of lasagne from the freezer. I drank a decent amount of water today, so that's good at least and we had a fairly intense taekwon-do lesson and I'm very tired. I'm hoping I can be okay on the weekend with my food and exercise but I don't hold a lot of hope for Sunday when I go to the Royal Show with my brother, sister-in-law, niece and nephew. Pray for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment