My Scales Are Wrong!

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Thursday 29 September 2011

*insert witty title here*

I feel a bit crappy tonight. We didn't go for a bike ride and I made butter chicken for dinner which just tasted...grossly fattening. Not the kind of thing I want to eat on a regular basis. We've got about five containers left in the freezer but I'm going to let my husband eat them. I'm going to take one of the pasta containers tomorrow instead of having it for lunch, the pasta probably isn't much better but at least it tastes nicer! I'm really itching to ride my bike again, I'm starting to feel funky about not exercising for ages and feeling a bit crap. I also had a Pepsi Max for dinner tonight, I'm not drinking as much as I used to but I shouldn't be drinking it at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment