My Scales Are Wrong!

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Sunday 18 September 2011

Lazy Sunday

Not a lot to report from today. It was raining in the morning so we couldn't go for our bike ride today. Lunch was better than I expected. I was disappointed that when I asked for the fries with my meal to be swapped out for vegetables, she said it couldn't be done! So I ordered the vegetables on the side and gave most of the chips to my husband. I kept the small, crunchy ones for myself, though! All in all, I don't think I did too badly. I avoided the caramel mud cake we had back at our place for afternoon tea and coffee after lunch, although I did eat the icing that was left on the knife after cutting everybody else a slice!

I'm kind of happy with my weekend, I don't think it was as bad as it definitely could have been. Baby steps, baby steps...changes are happening bit by bit. I'm feeling positive. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment