My Scales Are Wrong!

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Wednesday 28 September 2011

Hump day again!

Not much to say today, I'm just plugging along. I'm actually struggling to eat snacks these days. I kind of just forget about food until lunchtime. Or I remember about it but only about thirty minutes from lunch so I figure why bother. It's good but also bad because I need to eat in order to lose weight so my body doesn't store the fat. In other news, we had a Master train with us a taekwon-do tonight! It was equally terrifying and exciting. He did this great kicking drill with us which was lots of fun. I'm bummed because he was at the Kalamunda class on Monday and I didn't go (I didn't know he'd be there). I hope I get the chance to train with him again in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment