My Scales Are Wrong!

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Sunday 25 September 2011

We're leaving on a jet plane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, what a day! We started off with a much longer bike ride than we've been doing in the past. It was a great start to the day, though. When we got home, I made breakfast which was a yummy change with poached eggs on toast and tinned tomatoes. After that, we bummed around the house for a bit and then headed to my mother-in-law's house to have lunch. We picked her up and headed to Nicholson's Bar & Grill. They do great food, massive portions and quite cheap. I got Chicken Wellington served on sweet potato mash, ate half of it and had the other half wrapped up to take home which I then had for dinner.

The big news, though, is that at lunch MIL pulled out this card which my husband said I could open. Inside was a wedding card and travel vouchers so that we can go on a proper honeymoon! I cried when she gave them to us because I'd given up the idea of us ever going on a proper honeymoon. She had always promised that she'd pay for our honeymoon so it was really fantastic. We definitely want to go skiing, it's just a matter of where. I'd really like to go to Aspen for skiing, we could go in February and it would be fantastic. Otherwise, we could go to New Zealand but it means waiting for the ski season which isn't until July-August and I don't think we can wait that long! Anyway, very exciting stuff. We want to book ASAP because neither of us is comfortable having the travel vouchers lying around because they're essentially like cash! I can't wait, though, I get to go skiing again, yippee! Even more incentive to lose the weight!

No comments:

Post a Comment