My Scales Are Wrong!

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Wednesday 21 September 2011

Hump day!

Short one tonight, I’m suffering from cramps and I’m tired as anything because today was the day we ran the pay at work. I had an unexpected 1km walk today when I took the bus over to Northbridge to buy a Lunette cup, then found myself with no public transport back! My feet are killing me now, my work shoes are not made for walking! The Lunette cup is interesting and it’s something I would recommend to other women. I’d looked into getting one years ago but never did, I read about it yesterday and went and bought one today.

Aside from that, no real news. No cravings which is good. No slips which is better. I was probably not as energetic and into taekwon-do tonight as I could’ve been though, but it hurt to be on the balls of my feet. Hopefully I’ll make up for that on Friday! Tomorrow we’re going to my father-in-law’s birthday dinner at a Mexican restaurant so I’ll have to find something healthy to eat. It also means I won’t get my bike ride in tomorrow, either. Anyway, I’m sleepy so time for bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment