My Scales Are Wrong!

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Tuesday 27 September 2011

A bleh day

I had a bit of a down day today. I only lost 800 grams this week. I was really hoping for a bigger loss than that. My friend cheered me up, though, she was saying how proud she is of me that I'm doing this the right way. I'm not doing it to fit into a pretty dress and I'm not doing it in an unhealthy way. I guess it'll just take time. I had my final Tuesday hypnotherapy session tonight. It was good, I can't wait to have Tuesday nights back for bike riding, though! I've got my last hypnotherapy appointment two weeks from Saturday. Oh, interesting side note! I stopped at the petrol station on the way to my session and they had Reese's Peanut Butter Cups there, so I bought one and ate it.

It. Was. Gross.

I didn't expect to hate it as much as I did! I can't explain how amazing that was to me. I am the girl who ate an entire BOX of them in three days (36 packets, two peanut butter cups per packet, talk about disgusting!). Yet when I ate those peanut butter cups tonight, I could barely get through the second one. Astounding!

No comments:

Post a Comment