My Scales Are Wrong!

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Saturday 24 September 2011

Whoops, how did that happen?

Today started out great but ended not so great. I got up early but my husband and I were both tired from taekwon-do so decided to take today off from bike riding. I went to my hair dresser appointment and became a redhead, yippee! The last thing I said to my husband before I left the house was "can you please plan this week's meals and go to the shops and buy the ingredients for me to cook with?" I got home and he'd actually done it! I brought back Subway for lunch, which was a nice, tasty treat.

That was kind of where it all went downhill. I sat down with him to watch the live telecast of the Eagles playing Geelong in the preliminary final of the AFL. The match was dismal. I made myself some fruity dream after the first quarter but neither of us could watch the bloodbath that was happening in Geelong and I ended up watching the latest episode of Glee. At this point I was alone in the home theatre room with a half-empty packet of Crispy M&Ms...which I ate. Then a bit later after Damien came in, he was finishing off the packet of Skittles (which I had managed to avoid) and I got him to give me some. A bit further on and I finally had one of the containers of lasagne that was in the freezer. It wasn't a great day but then again, it wasn't extremely horrible and still a massive improvement on the binge type days I've had in the past, although Saturdays do seem to be proving to be my weakness. I need to really make sure I don't get caught hungry on these days when I have time on my hands!

No comments:

Post a Comment