My Scales Are Wrong!

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Friday 23 September 2011

TGIF

Today was a fairly good day, we got to leave work early at 2pm to go have a leaving lunch for one of the girls in Accounts. She's a gorgeous girl who is sweet and I'll really miss her around the office. She gave me a bottle of apple cider to drink which was nice of her but after a few sips, I just didn't want it so in the end I gave it back to her and she drank it. We went to a chinese restaurant and I had my usual "western chinese food"! Sweet & sour pork, honey chicken and steamed rice. I didn't overeat and I felt fine about my food choices considering it's kind of hard to find chinese food that I like but is healthy. I also managed to pass on the fried ice cream...it came close, though!

Taekwon-do was good, I was late for class but it was pretty intense. We've got a Master training with us on Wednesday, so the pressure will be on. Looking forward to the weekend, come on the Eagles!

No comments:

Post a Comment