My Scales Are Wrong!

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday 19 September 2011

It's just another Manic Monday...

Does anyone actually LIKE Mondays? Just wondering if those kind of psychotic people exist lol...and I'm not counting people who have Mondays off work! I'm using "Monday" as an overarching term used for whatever day is the first day of your working week or even your working roster if you do shifts up to the mines. If you like THAT day...you're insane...or you have a great job and I'm envious of you! :P

Aaaaanyway, back to topic. Not a whole lot to report, did a short bike ride tonight instead of the long one because it looked like rain and was getting dark. Ate well, fairly pleased with myself and expecting good results from tomorrow's weigh-in. I can’t wait till my weight doesn’t start with an eight (hey, that rhymed!) but I’ve decided that my first goal is going to be 75kgs. That’s the point at which I should be able to wear my wedding and engagement rings again. Officially, the reason I don’t wear them is because I have to take them off for taekwon-do all the time, but really the reason is because my fingers are too fat to fit them on anymore! Somewhere around the 80kg mark, I think, I stopped wearing them. When I get to 75kgs, they’ll be comfortable on again. My ultimate goal is to get to 60kgs and have them resized because I’m determined to stay in that weight range once I get there!

I think I need to talk about “The Vanillin Sugar Incident”. Tonight while I was cooking dinner, I chowed my way through half a Masterfoods jar of vanillin sugar. I know what you’re thinking…WTF?!? So am I lol! I bought it when I was buying all my spices because it smells delicious and every now and again I would eat a bit of it just because of its tasty, vanilla-y goodness! Anyway…I have to be honest, I don’t feel too guilty about it but I don’t really want to repeat the experience. It was no more sugar than I would’ve eaten in a Mars bar and I didn’t have all the preservatives etc. that come with it. Next time, though, I think I should probably just wait till AFTER dinner and make myself some Fruity Dream in the Thermomix for dessert…damn, that vanillin sugar would’ve been AMAZING in the Fruity Dream recipe. Too bad it’s all gone now! Or is that a good thing?

No comments:

Post a Comment