My Scales Are Wrong!

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday 26 September 2011

I've got Friday on my mind

Well here we are, it's another Monday, I can't wait for the weekend! I’ve come to the conclusion that my husband is a bad influence on me! He insists on buying sweets and having them in the house so he can eat them, things we could both do without but when they’re there, I’m tempted by them. Oddly enough, I can ignore the Mars Bars sitting in the lunch room at work all day but put some M&Ms or chocolate ice cream in my way at home and I’m done for. It happened on the weekend and it happened again tonight with the ice cream he was eating when I got home. I had a few spoonfuls, in all honesty probably half a bowl to a full bowl’s worth of ice cream. I’m going to need to talk to him about this, he doesn’t need it and neither do I. I can’t blame him, though, I’m the one that ate it.

Neither of us was feeling up for our bike ride tonight, so we watched an episode of Penn & Teller: Fool Us, ate dinner and are about to go to bed. This week hasn’t been as good as last week and I think that’ll be reflected in my weight loss. If I can at least lose another kilo, I’ll be happy. It’s been a hard week what with going out to restaurants on two separate occasions. It’s a part of life, though. This has to be something that I can continue on in the future, otherwise what’s the point in losing the weight only to put it back on again like the weight I lost before the wedding!

I’ve still made leaps and bounds from where I was two weeks ago when I started this blog. I just need to look forward to the future. I’ve got my final weekly hypnotherapy session tomorrow. It’ll be good to have Tuesday nights back to myself, although I’ll miss the relaxation, it’s another day of the week that I can go for a bike ride. I’m really, really regretting not riding tonight because I’m getting a bit antsy now and wish we’d just gone earlier instead of staying in. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment