My Scales Are Wrong!

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Tuesday 20 September 2011

Weight loss! Result!

I know it’s probably mostly water weight but it’s still nice to see those digits going down. I have to admit…I knew, I’d lost weight…I’d been sneaky weighing myself since Saturday. I’m not going to do that again, do you know why? Saturday morning, I’d lost 2.2kgs, after my slip on Saturday night by Sunday morning I’d gone back to 1.9kgs lost, then by Monday morning I was back to 2.1kgs lost. So when I stepped on the scales this morning, instead of having a “wow! I lost 2.4kgs!” moment, I had a “yeah…it could’ve been better if it wasn’t for the 300gram weight gain between Saturday and Sunday”. Moral of the story? No more daily weighing in!

So I had my second hypnotherapy session tonight. I’d been having killer cramps all day so I was doped up on Mersyndol and feeling tired. That and a combination of knowing what was going to happen in the session really helped me and I was able to completely zone out during the session, it was extremely relaxing. I can honestly say, I don’t really have any cravings anymore. Now it’s just a matter of ploughing forward and doing what I need to do to lose weight. I have my goals and I am going to achieve them in a healthy manner.

No comments:

Post a Comment